[Rabbits] zendo tournament?

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Mar 2007 10:52:39 -0600
I've read the Zendo Tourney rules as linked form the rabbit library.

How many players would you expect to be able to accommodate in a 4-5 hour slot?
I would be able to have around 3 or 4 Masters to run the games, and I
won't have access to G8 timers to keep good time - I want to keep it
fairly casual anyway.

I just want to get an idea of how many I can reasonably fit in that time.
(the 4 hours is a nominal max - ie, would prefer to be done in that
time, and 5 is a hard max, ie, I MUST be done by then)

Timothy