Re: [Rabbits] Re: [Event] Pyramids and Werewolves by David Artman

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Mar 2007 16:32:59 -0400
On Mar 12, 2007, at 4:16 PM, David Artman wrote:

Any thoughts to add, regarding my concerns/suggestion for Volcano Caps
packaging? It's the only "icky" feeling I've ever had, with ANY Looney
Labs stuff; and it really worries me, now.

You know, I seem to recall something similar happening at the last Con I demoed at. If I remember correctly, someone was looking at them in a vendor room, and I told them before they bought them, but it may be a somewhat more widespread problem.

My solution? Come up with a spiffy game for a Treehouse set and volcano cap set. Maybe we need to revive the Icehouse game design competition, and have this be a theme for the next one.