[Rabbits] Re: [Event] Pyramids and Werewolves by David Artman

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Mar 2007 21:38:31 -0400
At 13:16 -0700 2007-03-12, David Artman wrote:
Any thoughts to add, regarding my concerns/suggestion for Volcano Caps
packaging? It's the only "icky" feeling I've ever had, with ANY Looney
Labs stuff; and it really worries me, now.

The Volcano Caps I bought at GenCon have an insert that indicates the need on both sides:

Besides 5 stashes (or 5 Treehouse sets) you will need 5 "cap" pieces.

Make single color nests out of all the pyramids in 5 Treehouse sets.
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx