RE: [Rabbits] [Event] Fluxx - Con of the North by Meghan Engstrom

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Mar 2007 13:19:18 -0500
I don't know if *everyone* does it, but lots of people do, including me. That's a great one though, the infamous dough wars of 1847!

--On March 14, 2007 11:39:36 AM -0500 Lisa Hayhurst <lisa_hayhurst@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One girl at the table even did the same Fluxx mock-goal joke I do when
> I  have odd keeper combinations, such as when she laid down "War" and
> "Bread",  she said "Ahh, the infamous dough wars of 1847".

What, not *everyone* does this?  I must be in an unusual gaming group,
then, because we do this all the time.

Lisa