[Rabbits] Calling Pittsburgh Rabbits

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 2 Apr 2007 14:03:32 -0500
This was recently posted on an gaming industry list (called the Wheezel list... long story, don't worry...)

====
My wife is into yarn, and a yarn author whose blog she follows recently was on CBS 2 in Pittsburgh.

According to the yarn author's blog, the CBS local morning team (on 9-10?), the host is always trying to learn new things, new hobbies. For instance, he started out knitting with the author and had to be reminded to continue with the show.

A little bit of stretch, but this may be an opportunity for any Pittsburgh area Wheezels to introduce to him (and his viewing audience) to our hobby...
====

Does anyone see this show?  Are they ameniable to suggestions written in by their audience?  Feel like trying to get on TV?

If you do - let us know what happens!!

Carol
 - rabbit wrangler