Re: [Rabbits] Calling Pittsburgh Rabbits

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Apr 2007 07:42:50 -0400
Morning broadcast television?  Who even watches that?  (Answering my
own question: house wives (or, to be PC, house people) and
construction workers taking their morning break.)

I've never watched this time slot and I've lived here for ten years.
Still, anything is worth trying once...