[Rabbits] [Event] NorWesCon 30 by Chris Ballowe

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Apr 2007 23:46:56 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Ballowe has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Cristofore

========
Title: NorWesCon 30
Location: SeaTac Washington
Date: April 5-8, 2007

NorWesCon is the largest regular science fiction convention in the Northwest.  The Phillip K. Dick award is presented each year.  Kim Stanly Robinson and Luis Royo were two of the guests.  There were a number of panels about gaming.  At a panel discussing the difference between US and Eurogames lead by Jule Hahn formally of Wizkids and Cheapass, I brought out my Zendo box and the TreeHouse pieces were a big hit.

I taught people how to play TreeHouse, Martian Coasters and Eco Fluxx.