[Rabbits] [Event] GameStorm 9 by Chris Ballowe

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Apr 2007 22:56:02 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Ballowe has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Cristofore

========
Title: GameStorm 9
Location: Portland, Oregon
Date: March 29 -April 1, 2007

GameStorm is the largest general gaming convention in the NorthWest.  I think there were over 600 people attending again this year.  Reiner Knizia was the guest of honor.  I taught people to play Zendo, Martian Coasters and TreeHouse.  I described many of the other games as well.  I also played a few games of Fluxx.