[Rabbits] Con Alert: Manorcon, Leicester University, UK 20th-23rd July

  • From"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Apr 2007 13:43:44 -0500
Jennifer Waddington sent me a whole list of UK Cons - including this information about Manorcon in Leicester.

She said: "They welcome anyone with games to play, especially quick pickup ones - but because of the heavy tournament play going on, be prepared for long periods of no players around. I am unsure if I will be attending, so free Rabbits may like to contact the relevant people if it sounds their thing."

Manorcon's website is: http://devel.diplom.org/manorcon/

I won't list it on the Looney Labs calendar until I know there is a Rabbit who will be attending.  If this is a con you're going to, please let me know!!

thanks!
Carol