[Rabbits] News about a Rabbit: Joshua Reed

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 27 Apr 2007 13:48:49 -0500
Hi folks,

We got an email late last night about one of our Rabbits. Joshua Reed, known to his friends as Shwa, was severely injured by lightning on Tuesday and is in the hospital. The outlook is not good.

His rabbit page is here:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/index.html?RabbitUserID=jaminadi >

Josh's roommate, Lathan is the contact person. You can reach Lathan at:
onorelph@xxxxxxxxx

In the email, Lathan said: "Josh's family and friends would appreciate any prayers and positive thoughts in his direction. His family is going to hold a fast on his behalf on Sunday morning. They invite you to join them on Josh's behalf. If you have any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me."

We wish only the best for Josh, his family and his friends.

Carol
=========
Carol Townsend
Rabbit Coordinator