Re: [Rabbits] News about a Rabbit: Joshua Reed

  • From"Maria P" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Apr 2007 00:33:06 -0400
That's all still just so amazing!

On 4/28/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just discovered he's local to here (St Louis, MO) - I don't know if
his Idaho address is school, or what, but this made the local news

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/kmov_localnews_070426_lightning.10914c1e.html

Timothy