Re: [Rabbits] Josh Reed update

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 2 May 2007 07:24:28 -0400
On 5/1/07, Carol Townsend <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The family has requested that any memorials or monies that would be spent on
flowers be sent to their church's mission fund.

Josh's family can be reached at:
The Reeds
203 Texas
Copperas Coves, Tx
76522

jarcar@xxxxxxxxx

OMG!  I just found out that Josh's mother and my mother in law are
close friends and attend the same church.

I thought it was strange that we both knew someone who was struck by
lightning, but it seems /even stranger/ to discover that it was
actually /the same/ person.  My mother in law lives (obviously) in
Texas and since my wife and I live in Pennsylvania we don't have many
friends (or vague acquaintances even) in common.

This is just so weird.  What a small world.

If anyone has any words they would like to have delivered to the
family in person, my mother in law is willing to be the messenger.

It seems Josh sometimes played games with my young niece.  She's
terribly broken up about all this.

--