[Rabbits] [Event] free comicbook day by Bob Winans

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 5 May 2007 22:12:40 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Bob Winans has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Bob

========
Title: free comicbook day
Location: Centerfield comics Endicott NY
Date: 05/05/07

I took my daughter to free comic book day at our local comic shop. I brought TreeHouse to show to the shop owner and talk about doing a demo of "Are You a Werewolf".
So many people were interested in the Cool Pyramids, that I ran an impromptu TreeHouse demo. I told everyone that these were available from Loony Labs.  The shop owner and I are going to set up a demo of "Are You a Werewolf" , Fluxx,and TreeHouse.