RE: [Rabbits] new promo card anniversary packs

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Jul 2007 09:05:45 -0400
Ack! That sucks.

-----Original Message-----
From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kristin
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 8:05 AM
To: Rabbits Discussion List
Subject: [Rabbits] new promo card anniversary packs

a few days ago I wrote:

> Also, we are going to be sending a 'free Party Promos'
> out to all Rabbits who came in and spent Rabbit points

Well, no we aren't.  Sigh.

We gave out about 100 packs at Origins before noticing that the cards
are NOT actually the right size to fit a Fluxx deck.

... my printer will reprint them - before GenCon if he wants to keep
being my printer - but they will not be shipping out with these orders.

Alison sent these orders to the warehouse to ship toady - so you
will be seeing them soon - but don't expect any Party Promos!

-Kristin