Re: [Rabbits] Re: [Icehouse] Storage

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 09:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
Um...
The kozey has enough room to hold 11 Stashes, All the card games, and
a delux Volcano board, along with many other extras like Zendo beads
and such....
The Zendo box was VERY bulky. I can fit 10 tubed stashes, Zendo beads,
Zendo cards, stickers, promocards, 2 AYaW decks, and dice in the box.
Then, I have room for my cards, board, bandana, proton, and everything
else in the bag... If I didn't have my big-box-of-promos I think every
flux deck would fit....
I currently have a Pandora's box with every flux deck minus any repeat
rules in the kozie......
You'd definately have MORE-THAN-ENOUGH room for it all!

Black

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=170&List=Dangling+Carrot