[Rabbits] Re: [Icehouse] Storage

  • FromDennis Duquette <dennisdduquette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 04:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you James and Timothy.

I have considered and rejected buying the Black Koozie
Bag during my most recent Looney Labs orders. I
started buying the pyramids late in the monochrome
stash distribution (I completed my collection with the
Cyan, Orange, Purple and Gray stashes after buying
Treehouse sets for winter holiday gifts), so "just
barely big enough to hold a boxed Icehouse game (like
Zendo or IceTowers)" did not sound large enough for my
Looney Labs games. The quoted phrase from the Unpurple
Bag product page is not meaningful to someone who has
never seen a boxed game. I cannot find the boxed set
outer dimensions anywhere online.

Could we change the product page text to read
something like:

It's the newest generation of the Purple Bag, except
it's not purple (it's the Unpurple Bag). On the other
hand, it's fancier (ergonomically curved, with zippers
from both sides of the opening) and it's big enough to
hold a dozen Treehouse tubes, Martian Coasters, Cosmic
Coasters, Playing with Pyramids, 3HOUSE, a half dozen
Fluxx to Chrononauts sized decks, and also some small
gaming accoutrements (Zendo stones, dice, a chessboard
bandana, etc.). It's the perfect bag to carry your
games! Elegant black, with a lovely blue-and-white
Looney Labs signpost logo on the side.

Also, while updating the page someone at Looney Labs
with access to all of the above could perhaps include
a photo on the product page showing the contents of a
packed bag.

While I am thinking along the lines of the picture and
the thousand words value equivalence, is anyone who
uses the Unpurple Bag interested in doing a response
video to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVOENwG-QII
that shows putting all your Looney Labs games in an
Unpurple Bag?

Since that last question is more of a Rabbit project
request, I am cross-posting to that list.

What do you think?

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=170&List=Dangling+Carrot

> > :)
> >
> > Timothy

Dennis D Duquette

Theorem:
All numbers are equal.

Proof:
Choose arbitrary a and b, and let t = a + b.
(a + b)(a - b) = t(a - b)
a^2 - b^2 = ta - tb
a^2 - ta = b^2 - tb
a^2 - ta + (t^2)/4 = b^2 - tb + (t^2)/4