Re: [Rabbits] potato

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 14:02:49 -0400
Don Sheldon wrote:
On 7/15/07, firedup13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <firedup13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Send.... more...cops!"
-My favorite Zombie quote, which a Zombie (which in this movie still is able
to talk) is telling to a 911 operator to send more food..
uhm, er, that is.. more help to get the neighborhood under control.

(Actually, the zombie is talking to the police dispatcher, using the
police radio in the police car.  The two passengers (police officers)
have just been, or are in the process of being, eaten.  I think that
was Night of the Living Dead.)

Not sure if we're all talking about the same thing, but in 1985's
"Return of the Living Dead, The" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089907/)
a zombie entreats dispatch to, "Send… more… paramedics."

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx