Re: [Rabbits] my world is coming to an end

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 14:58:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Kimberly:

There are heaps of us, but then CA is a big (and populous) state .
Do you mean Vandenberg as in Vandenberg AFB?  That's not all that
far from Silicon Valley, which in turn is not too far from SF Bay Area.
I certainly wouldn't say "conveniently close", but it's all a matter
of what you're looking for.

Try the rabbit locator (ZIP code) online, and you'll see how many
are/will be close.

There are still many FLGSs alive and well over here (e.g. Game-A-Lot
down in Santa Cruz).  I read that there are cons as well, though I've
never gone, so I couldn't say how they compare to others elsewhere in
the country.

Hang in there, wherever you end up!  Even if the Rabbit Experience
changes, I think the community will stay, so you should be able to
find plenty of folks to play games with.

Cheers,
        Ankhst