Re: [Rabbits] my world is coming to an end

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 09:21:28 -0400
I figgered it was Vandenburg AFB since you live next door to Wright Pat now. I visited Wright Pat when I was about 10 (had a cousin stationed there) I live closer to MacDill these days tho.