[Rabbits] Boston: Arisia FGoH brunch, Sun 08/19

  • From"rabbitsaurus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rabbitsaurus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 18 Aug 2007 02:14:37 -0400
Hey, Boston area Rabbits --

If you're not on LiveJournal, you may not know about the rabbit-
friendly brunch that Cthulhia and I are throwing together, as I
spin through the Boston area.  I'll be back in January, to be the
Fan Performer Guest of Honor at Arisia!  So, that'll be a big
Rabbit event, in and of itself!

Anyway, in the more immediate timeframe, email me for
directions at zuckermn@xxxxxxxxx (I log into this POP3
really rarely!).  The brunch is in Somerville.

LJ post is here:
http://cthulhia.livejournal.com/720046.html?style=mine

Sorry for the short notice!  Hope to see you this weekend!

Eric "in the Elevator" Zuckerman
Rabbitsaurus

P.S.:  Okay, so "performer" may be kind of a questionable
label, in that my performances, such as they are, are
recorded, vs. live.   ::shrug::   I'll take it.   %-}

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®