Re: [Rabbits] Boston: Arisia FGoH brunch, Sun 08/19

  • Fromcthulhia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateSat, 18 Aug 2007 07:59:08 -0400
/me checks http://2008.arisia.org/. wow, it really does say
"performer". that's new.

WHAT DID YOU DO, ERIC?
I guess I'll find out soon enough...

Anyway, if you can't rsvp on my LJ (I don't allow anonymous posts)
rsvp to me at this address.

--Julia
who has red fuzzy ears for the billion bunny march at burning man this
year.

Quoting rabbitsaurus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (rabbitsaurus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):