RE: [Rabbits] Straw Poll: Wiki Attendance Frequency

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Aug 2007 12:46:45 -0400
> OK, so I am conducting a straw poll to see how many Rabbits check our
> awesome, nascent, generously-donated Rabbit Wiki, and with what
> frequency. I figure the Rabbit list is the best (only?) channel for
> ascertaining this population and popularity.

I've been a few times, mostly when there has been a discussion on this list
regarding issues.  The thing is with a wiki is just do it.  If the community
consensus is that it should be done a different way, then someone in said
community will do it.