Re: [Rabbits] Straw Poll: Wiki Attendance Frequency

  • FromAmy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Aug 2007 17:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
Classes started, I'll check again in January!  Okay, only partially joking, but I will only be on about every other weekend.

Amy LoCurto (Franny)

David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, so I am conducting a straw poll to see how many Rabbits check our
awesome, nascent, generously-donated Rabbit Wiki, and with what
frequency. I figure the Rabbit list is the best (only?) channel for
ascertaining this population and popularity.

I am asking because a number of initial setup issues are languishing
while we "make sure others agree." But if those "others" are
non-existent or have no interest, then we active members may go ahead
with confidence and start building the structural elements of the wiki
(exs: con badges and their associated con-categories, basic Coordinator
and Attendee listing/editing instructions, templates for schedule and
duty pages, front page and navigation panel, help pages not already done
by wikimedia).

Basically, just reply with how often you check Recent Changes or your
Watched Pages.

(ME:) David Artman - four or five days a week, several times a day

Thanks, folks!
David