[Rabbits] Fantasci con? anyone? anyone?

  • From"Robert Bunn" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Sep 2007 22:01:46 -0400
Do we have anyone going to do Demos at Fantasci con in Hampton Roads Virginia at the end of the month?

I'll be at the show for DGA games with Richard Hatch of Battlestar Galactica moving a new game product for them.... And I would love to meet some rabbits that I've not met before and maybe get in some fluxx or volcano during my down time... maybe even get Richard to finally sit down and play with me... He has a fully promo'd fluxx deck.. =-)

I'm not going to have much time.. with the booth and the panels.. but... I'd love to know I can just walk away and play with some rabbits... let me know..

Robert Bunn
The Are You a Werewolf?  Werewolf