[Rabbits] Aquarius poaster board... Thanks!

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 10 Jul 2007 13:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I just wanted to let those that saw me with the Aquarius sheets
that I'm half-way done with the first two stashes.

As of now, I know I can make 3 stashes that will be obviously different
than the rest: Aquarius side, Element side, and Action/Element cards
(the ones with alot of black on them).

I'm getting 2 medium or 1 large and 1 small 'mid per sheet if I take
my time and pay attention to where I make the first one.

I bet the Chrononaughts and Fluxx decks would be just as entertaining
to cut up and make into 'mids!

Anyway, for those going to GenCon, they'll get to see my final results.

I just wanted to send the team a thanks for letting me take that many
sheets home with me to make into 'mids! It's a blast doing it!

Oh, btw: I just might have a poaster tube filled with un-folded 'mids
for you to take home - if you want.

Black