Re: [Rabbits] HOLD THE PHONE: Clarification Needed

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 17 Sep 2007 00:49:43 +0100
Title: Message

I did follow that mail immediately with an apology about the mix up, although I'm guessing you didn't catch it. I'd got in, was tired from a busy day and got the names mixed up by not paying enough attention to the email (my bad!) and responded.

Accept my apology for the confusion.