[Rabbits] Possible handy thing for gaming?

  • FromScotto <scottobear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Sep 2007 12:36:17 -0400
I discovered this site, and thought... I wonder how many cool
non-standard volcano-style boards I could make?

http://www.ponoko.com/

on-demand, social manufacturing; design, share, and buy laser-cut
products from a variety of materials

I'm thinking about variants of color, size and shape could be a lot of
fun.  A custom volcano board with a green top and frosted clear bottom
would be great fun for under-lighting, and perfect for me.. especially
if I can build the whole thing to spec. I'm also thinking about a
custom box for my Chrononauts / Fluxx / Aquarius decks.

If some other rabbits does design something, I'd love to see it, too!

Cheers,
Scottobear