Re: [Rabbits] MACE 2007 (November 16-18)

  • FromHope Evey <hopeevey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Sep 2007 17:48:12 -0700 (PDT)
I'm so glad you'll be able to make MACE!  Unless my finances do
something exciting while I'm not looking, I may not be able to go :(

Have fun, regardless :)

--- David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I need to file gaming registration ASAP for MACE 2007, in High
> Point,
> NC, November 16-18.
> (http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Category:MACE)
>
> If anyone else needs a table, PLEASE list your planned sessions on
> the
> page above, so that I can get our tables near each other (if we
> need
> more than one).
>
> I will register myself on Friday (tomorrow) afternoon and then post
> that page the table number I got. If someone comes along later than
> that, he or she can try to request an adjacent table. As ever, I am
> seeking hallway tables, outside of "classified" gaming rooms (e.g.
> minis, board games, CCGs) because Looney Labs defies all
> genrification!
> :)
>
> Thanks;
> David

~~~~~~~~
We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest trying to figure itself out.