[Rabbits] MACE 2007 (November 16-18)

  • DateThu, 20 Sep 2007 06:42:25 -0700
I need to file gaming registration ASAP for MACE 2007, in High Point,
NC, November 16-18.
(http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Category:MACE)

If anyone else needs a table, PLEASE list your planned sessions on the
page above, so that I can get our tables near each other (if we need
more than one).

I will register myself on Friday (tomorrow) afternoon and then post to
that page the table number I got. If someone comes along later than
that, he or she can try to request an adjacent table. As ever, I am
seeking hallway tables, outside of "classified" gaming rooms (e.g.
minis, board games, CCGs) because Looney Labs defies all genrification!
:)

Thanks;
David