Re: [Rabbits] Family Fluxx is the Game of the Day

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Oct 2007 01:23:06 -0500
The S of MSRP is "suggested."

A retailer can list the price as anything they wish.  If they can *get* $14.99 for Family Fluxx, more power to them - it means they'll order more of it from Looney Labs and continue to sell it.

As in all things in a market economy: caveat emptor (let the buyer beware).  Though I do like carpe emptor, caveat diem (sieze the buyer - beware of the day!)  We need to be especially wary with so many new Zombies floating around out there!

cheers!
Carol