Re: [Rabbits] Zombie Fest

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 11 Oct 2007 06:47:59 -0700 (PDT)
Kristin wrote:
> First, to everyone who has offered us crash space in the area,
> THANKS - but we have booked a hotel room at the convention
> location. There are 4 of us, so crashing with fans would be
> more trouble than we are up for.  But thanks for the offers!

If any rabbits are coming in to town for the show, and want some
of that crash space, let me know.

> Who else would like to claim one of these reduced price tickets
> for generally helping promote Zombie Fluxx at the show?

I'd love to help out. I can spend all of Saturday day there, but
I pretty much have to take off as soon as the dealer's room
closes at 8pm to go to a friend's birthday party. I can spend
as much time Sunday afternoon as necessary. A reduced ticket
would be great.

While you're right near the mall, I do recommend  traipsing over
some time, either during the shamble or not. There are 3 or 4
good non-chain stores there that have interesting stuff, including
at least one store where I've seen Looney Labs games.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx

PS: "A Zombie card game?" "Sure! Zombies *love* shuffling."