Re: [Rabbits] Zombie Fest

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 15 Oct 2007 16:24:46 -0400
ok - so that's Eeyore and Don and Don's wife (Don - what's her name???)

anyone else want a reduced ticket for generally promoting Zombie Fluxx
at the convention?  I've got two more available...

Let me know soon!

-Kristin

--On Oct 11, 2007  Kristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't know if I've maybe missed some messages, but has there
> been any further planning regarding Rabbits for Zombie Fest?

Planning has been happening - but I have not posted anything
new about it - until now!  Thanks for the nudge!

First, to everyone who has offered us crash space in the area,
THANKS - but we have booked a hotel room at the convention
location. There are 4 of us, so crashing with fans would be
more trouble than we are up for.  But thanks for the offers!

Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> asked:

> Not as far as I know, but my wife and I are "quite interested in
> attending."  We live five minutes away.

Excellent - we look forward to seeing bunches our Pittsburgh fans!

> didn't I hear something about reduced priced tickets for vendors?

Yes you did!  We can purchase up to 5 more VIP tickets for $21 each.

We have 3 demo tables, but they are only expecting about 1000 people
at the show...  so where it would make sense to sign up and schedule
5 Rabbits to help if there were going to be 10,000+ potential
customers roaming around, with 1000 it will be much more low key,
so I think it would be overkill to schedule a lot of booth help.

They do expect the crowds to be bigger on Sunday, so some help from
Rabbits in the booth on Sunday might be a great thing. So much
depends on how many people show up - if your there, and it looks
like we need help, please offer to step in and demo!  Or there
might be almost nobody around, and we would love to have fans to
hang out and play games with!  It's so hard to predict...

But we can get 5 reduced priced tickets.  ($21 for the 2day VIP
ticket, instead of the $35 at the door. It's $28 if you buy it
now in advance at their web site.)  It sounds like Don would
like to claim one of them - in return we ask that you hang out
and do whatever makes sense that might help increase our sales!
We do plan to have new postcard/promo cards to hand out...

Who else would like to claim one of these reduced price tickets
for generally helping promote Zombie Fluxx at the show?

We are going to be wearing our lab coats, and can bring extras
for Rabbits who want to roam around and hand out Zombie Fluxx
postcards and invite people back to the booth to play games...

How many Pittsburgh area Rabbits are planning to attend?

-Kristin