Re: [Rabbits] Problems posting

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Oct 2007 11:01:55 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, Don Sheldon wrote:

On 10/19/07, jdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can anyone tell me why my posts are being bunched into one continuous line?

Your client is sending everything mime encoded.  You need to make it
not do that.

I think the problem is sending as HTML (and the subsequent de-HTMLification), rather than MIME per se. Look for a switch to send plain text.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't thrown you in military prison
without trial, it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not
because of the Fifth Amendment.