[Rabbits] FLUXX PARTY results

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 25 Nov 2007 14:35:43 -0500
I thought I'd share the outcome of a little FLUXX PARTY I h ad at my FLGS. (Krystal Keep. Wexford was bought and is still a gamestore- YEAH!)

I told a few game player online and let people know at the store. I put up a flyer at the store, but not until the Friday before. My printer is not being well behaved.

I had FLUXX party packs to hand out, plus my Zombie postcards (with special cards), Bunny Pens and Flowers. I have had things like that sitting around my house for a while, so I just had it alll there and anyone who played could choose which they wanted. I gave away 3 card packs, 3 bunny pens and 2 flowers. I gave the Zombies Eat Brains postcard to the man who brought his copy of Zombie Fluxx for us. (I don't have a copy yet). I left a couple of the Timer Card postcards with the store owner to give to people who purchased Zombie Fluxx. (I hopw that was OK).

I had 7 or 8 people show to play (aside from myself and my 3 boys). Oh, as we had Chips Ahoy Soft Bake cookies.....

We played Zombie Fluxx, Eco Fluxx and Espanol. Espanol was a blast! since none of us really speak Spanish.  Just the little I know from having Manuel here a few months. (boy from Honduras).

"Hmmmm. I think this card says to discard and draw a new hand".....

".wait, no, I think that word means USE, so that one is Use what You Take....I think,"....

"Hey, this card says if I lay it as a keeper I win automatically!".... (we didn't fall for that)

And one lady bought FLUXX and one bought ECOFLUXX from the store. (but they weren't playing, just had watched).

I may do a FLUXX PARTY at a different game store next month. I need to talk to the store owner.

We all  had fun. Thanks for fun games and goodies to give to people.

--Kimberly