Re: [Rabbits] NonCon, Poughkeepsie, Feb 22-24, 2008

  • FromMarnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Dec 2007 14:52:30 -0500
On Dec 27, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Avri Klemer wrote:

Sounds great, Marc.

Something I *know* we'll need are Chess Clocks - turns out the tournament Penguin Soccer needs a clock. But it also turns out that the Vassar chess team has none!
[...]

If no one has one, it would be possible to use a laptop and a program such as Chess Stress ( http://www.ittpoi.com/hannes/ ) or Chess Clock ( http://www.topshareware.com/Chess-Clock-download-16178.htm ).

(Note: I've never used either of these programs, largely because I rarely play chess. But it's easier to download them than to hunt down a clock...)

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
marnen@xxxxxxxxxx