RE: [Rabbits] NonCon, Poughkeepsie, Feb 22-24, 2008

  • DateFri, 28 Dec 2007 08:47:51 -0700
> From: "Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Just a note to find out if any Looneys or Rabbits are planning on attending
> this convention at Vassar College in upstate New York.

Hey, be sure to show off the IGDC winner(s) at a demo or two, and
hopefully we'll get an influx of new folks at IHG.org and in the Summer
competition (open design, though I *still* want to do something themed,
as it works so well for the Iron Game Chef competitions; discuss on IGDC
Talk page).

David