Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx reference in webcomic

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 28 Jan 2008 14:26:01 -0500
Just wanted to point out that WEREGEEK, a cute web comic about gamers,
had the characters playing a game this week that is unmistakably fluxx
with different keepers.

Wow, that's great! And it's even better after reading the previous cartoon, in which they're having a terrible time playing a slow & tedious counter-heavy board game and end up wanting to do something more fun instead:

<http://weregeek.comicgenesis.com/d/20080125.html>

Arrr!  Be that a Pirate edition of Fluxx I see looming o'er the horizon
of future products from Looney Labs?  ;)

Pirate Fluxx has been suggested a number of times, however Pirates are like Zombies (and unlike Martians) in that I don't really know enough about them to create a whole game around them. At least, not yet... :)

-- Andy