Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx reference in webcomic

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Jan 2008 08:21:02 -0500
--On Jan 28, 2008 Steven Hoffman <divreon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just wanted to point out that WEREGEEK, a cute web comic about gamers,
had the characters playing a game this week that is unmistakably fluxx
with different keepers.

Just thought I'd point it out.

http://weregeek.comicgenesis.com/

so does anyone know this web comic artist?

Let him know that although we don't have a pirate themed version
of Fluxx yet - we do have a Zombie themed version.  And we can
send him a free review copy if he wants to have the characters
in his webcomic give it a try: <http://www.fluxxgames.com/press.html>
But please mention the game by name this time!  :)

-Kristin