[Rabbits] Demo Rabbits needed

  • Fromtrario@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 12 Mar 2008 19:08:09 +0000
Hi,
   This is Mike Lutrario, owner of M & T Comics and Cards.  I have the largest selection of anthropomorphic material on the internet and attend several furry conventions east of the Mississippi every year.  I carry a supply of Looney Lab games and take them to the shows to sell at my tables.  If any of you are planning to attend any of the shows I will be at and are intending to be demo-rabbits there I would like to know.  My schedule of shows is listed on my website below.  I know Looney Labs does not compensate you to be demo-rabbits but if you are going to be at any of the shows I will be at.  I will be happy to provide you with a 15% discount coupon for ANYTHING you buy at my table during the show.  Just email me 1 week before the show and I will have the coupon waiting for you at the table with your name on it.  This offer will be available to the first 4 people who contact me before any particular show.  H ope to see you soon.               Mike

Mike Lutrario
www.mntcomics.com