[Rabbits] Origins stuff

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 29 Mar 2008 18:05:39 -0500
Hi folks

Sorry for the minor cross posting, but I wanted to ping this list about the Origins schedule:

http://www.looneylabs.com/events/schedule/schedule.html?event=Origins2008

If you are already on the Origins planning email list, then you'll see the whole bit of news there.

If you AREN'T on the Origins planning email list and you WANT to be part of the discussions, planning, and general mayhem that is a convention, pop over to this link and get yourself on that list: