Re: [Rabbits] Rabbits at Comicon?

  • FromRymel <rymelsleeps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 10 Apr 2008 12:24:15 -0400
i'll be there, but i can't skip work so i'll be there in the late afternoon.  i haven't been able to play fluxx since my associated circle of friends broke up (drama, of course), so if i have time i'd love to play a game :)

speaking of comics and anime - i've always wanted to make an anime-themed fluxx deck...has anyone done any cards related?