[Rabbits] California Conventions (WAS) Re: Rabbits Digest, Vol 35, Issue 2

  • FromE Zuckerman <zuckermn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 10 Apr 2008 11:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:20:58 -0400
> From: "Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Rabbits] I have a ? about conventions
> To: "Rabbits Discussion List" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Is there a page on the website that lists all upcoming cons? I knew
> there
> used to be, but I can't find it.
> Maybe thre will be something in California close to where we are
> moving!
> THANKS

Kimberly --

   California is a BIG state... I'll try to
narrow it down to the two major metro areas.

   If you are moving to somewhere near San
Francisco or San Jose, I will be running two
tournaments at BayCon (Zendo Sat, Fluxx
Sun), which is Memorial Day weekend.  I will
probably do something at SiliCon, which is a
much lower-key convention in October.

   If you are moving to somewhere near Los
Angeles, I will do some kind of LLabs demo
at LosCon, which is Thanksgiving weekend.

   Oh, and if you are moving to San Diego,
there's somebody who may or may not be an
official Rabbit who has been known to run
Chrononauts events at Conjecture, which I
think is the same weekend as SiliCon this
year.

EZ

P.S.:  Really in Zimbabwe?  Wow.  No
matter where in CA you land, it's a big