[Rabbits] Re: Origins Ride Share - Pittsburgh

  • Fromswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 3 Jun 2008 10:05:32 -0700
Thank for the offer Elliott,

Sil, Xavier and I will be keeping the Looney Lab's fires burning here in
Pittsburgh, hosting Looney Lab's Demos at Anthrocon that same weekend.  Once
again the two conventions overlap.

Have fun, drive safely and say hello to the gang for us!

Swift Fox