[Rabbits] Does anyone know how to make Giant Icehouse?

  • FromSteven Hoffman <divreon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Jul 2008 12:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

After playing Giant Zendo again this year at Origins, It made me really want a set of my own Giant Icehouse pieces so I can play Zendo, Icetowers, and maybe even Volcano HUGE at my local Con.

Does anyone know of any plans to do another run of Giant Icehouse?

Doing some research I've found old Origami patterns, for stacking and non-stacking pieces, however, I really want stacked pieces and the one decent stacked piece pattern involves 3 overlapping folds forming a side, which would be difficult with thick cardboard, as well as involving glue, which means it would be more likely to come undone.

The pieces the Looneys had made seemed as if they didn't need any glue. And in general were sturdier and stacked really well.

Has anyone made their own Giant pieces? Are there patterns available that would work well scaled up and with cardboard?

Thanks for any suggestions,

-Steve Hoffman
Buffalo Rabbit