Re: [Rabbits] Does anyone know how to make Giant Icehouse?

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Jul 2008 16:56:59 -0400
Steven Hoffman wrote:
The pieces the Looneys had made seemed as if they didn't need
any glue. And in general were sturdier and stacked really well.

True, they don't need any glue. They basically wedge together.

Has anyone made their own Giant pieces? Are there patterns
available that would work well scaled up and with cardboard?

I didn't make my own, but I did paint the ones I bought from
Looney Labs. If you want to see what those pieces look like
when they're unfolded, check out the pictures on the page I
put together about spray painting mine.

http://www.ee0r.com/proj/giantice.html

Other people *have* made giant pieces. Mike Sugarbaker had
some solid pieces cut from foam rubber back before the Looneys
had them available. I also saw pictures of a full 60-piece set
made from plywood that somebody's brother made for him as a
gift.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx