Re: [Rabbits] Gencon

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 Jul 2008 09:53:48 -0500
I'll be there, just bumming around mostly.  I'd love to arrange a
lunch or dinner for us all.

Laurie
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower
April 16, 1953