Re: [Rabbits] Lab Rabbit Meetup (errata)

  • FromKat <katmandu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 19 Jul 2008 11:29:30 -0400 (EDT)
Can we grab a ticket for that even if we are getting our badges thru you?
I have never bought a ticket for an event.

Kat

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008, Shane Tilton wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to put the link of the schedule...
> http://www.looneylabs.com/events/schedule/schedule.html?event=GenCon2008
>
> Also, if possible sign up for the meetup before. It's free, just grab
> a ticket from event reg. It's event number SEM00247
>
> Also, Sam's "Speed Zendo" will be Thursday 7 to 9 PM. I'm having
> trouble putting it on our schedule, but it's on the main schedule...
> (BGM01307)
>

> On Jul 19, 2008, at 8:36 AM, Shane Tilton wrote:
>
> > I don't know if this was received the first time, so I'm resend
> > this...
> >>
> > The main purpose of the meet up was to socialize. So, if we want
> > food, that's fine, I'm not exactly sure where the meet up will take
> > place and I hope to have that information soon. If it's held in one
> > of the hotel seminar room, I'll get it catered. I would encourage
> > you to check out the LL schedule and we'll have flyer soon enough.
> >
> > 'til GenCon, later days
> > Shane Tilton,
> > Event Coordinator of GenCon,
> > Looney Labs
> > 740.624.3191

> Shane Tilton,
> Event Coordinator of GenCon,
> Looney Labs
> 740.624.3191

                          Always remember . . .
           Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
                But by the moments that take our breath away.

		 Kat Robertson (katmandu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)