[Rabbits] Pennsic

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 Jul 2008 12:04:47 -0400
I'll be up at the Pennsic War starting the middle weekend and
staying until the bitter end. I almost never manage to get
together with other Rabbits at Pennsic, but I keep dreaming,
so here's my annual post.

I camp with Clan Yama Kaminari (a Japanese themed group) in
East 3, which is the block SE of the main food merchant area.

There is typically some gaming going on in our clan pavilion
as another Rabbit, Trevor (THL Cadell Blaidd du), tends to
bring a big tub of games with him as well as his purple bag.
You can probably just swing by anytime during the day and you
have a 50% chance of finding me in camp. Ask for "Elliott";
I don't have a SCA name despite a dozen years of Pennsic
attendance.

If you're looking for something to do on Friday night of the
second week, the clan's Bad Japanese Accent Karaoke Night is
legendary. The mostly annual Fertility Festival is probably
going to be on Thursday afternoon, so keep your eyes open.

While at Pennsic, don't forget to stop by the Period Games
Tent (http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn37/AANDS/gaming.html) too.
Unfortunately, while Icehouse is a 10,000 year old game,
apparently its Martian pedigree disqualifies it from the
period tent.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx