[Rabbits] RE: Pennsic

  • FromPsilan <psilan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 17 Jul 2008 12:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
I'll also be attending Pennsic this year. (My first time; my SCA buddies finally talked me into it). I'll be camping with Scholar's Way in N-30. I plan to arrive on 8/2 and stay through 8/9. It'd be great to meet up with fellow Rabbits while there. :-)

I've been asked to bring my games, which I though was an odd request given the theme and nature of the week, but like I'm gonna turn down that opportunity. My un-purple bag will therefore probably be going with me. (I haven't decided with other games to take, but we'll see).

-- Tim