Re: [Rabbits] RE: Pennsic

  • From"Black Paladin" <owaru@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 17 Jul 2008 15:12:53 -0400
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Psilan <psilan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll also be attending Pennsic this year. (My first time; my SCA buddies finally talked me into it). I'll be camping with Scholar's Way in N-30. I plan to arrive on 8/2 and stay through 8/9. It'd be great to meet up with fellow Rabbits while there. :-)

As Elliott already stated, he and I both camp with Yama Kaminari in E03.  Most of the time, you'll either be able to find me there, or fulfilling my Staff duties of running the Performing Arts Tent.  If no one answers to "Elliott" at Kaminari camp, you can also ask for me; most people pronounce my name "cuh-DELL."(*)

Trevor
s.k.a. Cadell

(*) If there are any actual Welsh speakers in the audience, I'm pretty sure you're wincing as hard as I usually do, but the sad fact of the matter is that most people can't pronounce the Welsh double-L, so I live with it. ;-)